Monday, April 16, 2012

Going to Des Moines!


Well, I have a temporary reassignment to Des Moines, Iowa until my visa arrives. I’m super excited to get to work; my district is going to Mesa, Arizona on reassignment. I leave on Wednesday at 4 in the morning, so if you’re planning on sending me something, wait till I can give you an address in the field. I hear they just had a lot of tornados there which could mean I’ll be doing service, maybe don a Mormon helping hands shirt. 

Elder Ballard came last night to the fireside, this last three weeks has been nuts with general authorities. He talked about the importance of the Book of Mormon. Recently I had an impression to get a Book of Mormon in English and the articles of faith on a card for the plane. I wonder what will happen.

I’m not supposed to trap anyone on the plane, if they don’t want to hear they can’t just walk away. I can engage if they ask me questions. The first and this last week have gone by really slowly; I just want to leave and get to work. I wish I had more time to write.

Eu vou comunicar com voces de novo, tarde. Eu amo voces!!

Elder Willard

No comments:

Post a Comment