Thursday, March 28, 2013

It's Fall


On Saturday we had a Missionary activity, we invited all members of the ward to our activity and to bring some one who doesn't know the church. We present a movie that talked about the temple and how families can be together forever. We got to meet some new people and reactivate some less-actives but, of course, after the activity there was food.

Cachorro quentes.
Hot dogs are different here in Brazil. They take hot dog meat and cut it into slices and mix it with a lot of tomato sauce with corn and peas. So, it’s kinda like a sloppy Joe, but a hot dog.
Then they put ketchup, mustard, and mayo on top with a crispy potato thing on top. It looks like a bunch of mini french fries on top. It’s weird but good.

We were at Church yesterday, very normal and a young guy (16) who has been visiting church for almost a month said, “I want to be baptized.” We decided to teach right after church with some of the young men leaders and I asked why do you want to be baptized
and he said this, “Oh, I don't know, I just want too, It feels right. Before I started coming to church I was walking in darkness but now everything has changed and now, I'm not doing anything wrong anymore.”

I will baptize him on Saturday, the only problem is that his parents don't like the church and maybe won’t let him get baptized.

But all is well here in Brazil; it’s finally Fall 

Elder Willard

No comments:

Post a Comment