Monday, April 8, 2013

Transfers


This week was alright, I would have liked more success. We are working with our recent convert so he can receive the priesthood and start getting for a mission maybe!!!!

I feel like I’m learning a ton, about the language, being a missionary, the gospel but the probably is I also feel like I know very little, you know how that is. And sometimes you learn a new thing and it’s like a large pitcher of water and it understand it the picture of water is poured into a cup, or your brain but the problem is the cup is a tiny shot glass and the cup over flows and you lose almost all the water on to the ground.

It’s transfers today, I will be staying in my area and will get a new Brazilian companion. Elder Andrade, we´ll see how it goes. We are focused on a few people that can be baptized this month, with faith anything is possible.

It’s finally starting to cool down around here, Fall but it still doesn’t feel like it yet...probably because its April. I’m also losing weight; I have stopped consuming cake, soda, candy, most kinds of desserts and I’m eating lots more fruit. Mom would be proud, I think.

Thanks a bundle,
Elder Willard

No comments:

Post a Comment