Monday, June 18, 2012

Good Morning World and All Who Inhabit It


Well it looks like I have a cold...and its June!!!
It’s extremely wet and raining (which is awesome because it’s not blisteringly hot) I’m getting some good use out of my rain gear and Dads umbrella.

We are baptizing a 9 year old named Alvaro this Saturday!!! YEAH-the church is true!
I don’t know if I have said this yet, but there are dogs everywhere!! It’s normal to see one female dog sprinting through the street and to see about 10 male dogs running after her. Also, everyone in Brazil has gates around there homes because everyone is terrified of thieves. So we don’t knock on doors; we clap at the gate which is kinda lame because all the dogs in the yard run up to you and stick their heads through the fence and try to bite you, and they are super loud, just bark bark bark and its almost impossible to talk to the family that lives there.

What I need to do is write down everything that happens during the week before I email because I only get about an hour including emailing the Mission President.
Oh we are getting a new mission president, President Castro, and he doesn’t speak English. He is a lawyer which will be cool.

Oh dad! Getting cash back doesn’t exist in Brazil. We can use ATMs to get money, and it costs like 12 reias to pull money out.

While parabens para Frazier for graduating and the Eagle project! Have a good summer and wish Amelia James a Happy Birthday if you see her.

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter day Saints is the True church of our Heavenly father

I love you all!

Elder Willard

No comments:

Post a Comment