Monday, February 4, 2013

February


The other elders and I bought 10 liters of ice cream and we are gonna eat it today...and play a board game called Catan. Maybe Tennis again.
 
Anyway, we taught a lot of lessons this week and found a few investigators and 2 went to church, but we don't have much progress in the way of baptisms. We found two families that want to get baptized, but the parents have to get married first. Unlike in America where you can get married in a day, here the process is about a month. But the families really want to change and are willing to lay everything
aside to be baptized.
 
But all is well, I'm not doing so well at working out in the mornings, because I'm just so tired. I feel like I have a million and one things to say, but I just cant remember anything.
 
Elder Willard

No comments:

Post a Comment