Monday, June 10, 2013

New District Leader

The weeks are passing by really fast, it is surprising. Unfortunately, P-days are not, there is nothing to do on P-day here.

A family went to church yesterday, thanks to a member family and we will staring teaching them soon. They seem to be ready to get baptized.

Everyone in our ward goes to the temple which is great, but we can’t still... :(

I feel happy and care-free almost all the time. At college, I wasn’t and at high school, not as much. Truly the best thing a person can do is dedicate himself to the Lord and forget everything else. I also feel things that would have bothered me before don’t anymore. Don’t make problems and you won’t get problems.
The one thing that really bothers me here is people talk bad about other people behind their backs. No one can or should do that; you never know all the facts or how a person really feels. So just help, less complaining and more problem solving.

I love you all,

Elder Willard

No comments:

Post a Comment