Monday, July 15, 2013

Francisca Baptized

Francisca was baptized and confirmed, she´s really a stud. It looks like the other Elder Willard is kicking butt in Manaus.
All is good here but we don't really have any more investigators. They all got baptized, we need more references from the members to continue.
I feel like my mission is slowing down, the first year went by really quick but now it’s really slow...probably because of the area we don't have much to do. But the weeks go by quickly.
Please treat your missionaries like adults and don't chew them out for meaningless stuff like not answering the phone when it’s broken or going to appointments when you have a fever of 40 degrees Celsius.
I did get the package the ward sent me...I hope Frazier got the letter and sent him... and writes me back.

Peace, Girlscout

Elder Willard

No comments:

Post a Comment