Monday, September 30, 2013

Worst week of the Mission (so far)

It has been the worst week of the mission because we didn't teach anybody, really nobody. I got a migraine which was terrible, and stayed home for 2 days, then we worked in another area for a day, then a service project. Then we passed 2 days trying to contact all of our investigators but nobody was home or was busy.

It was pretty sad but we are happy; it’s part of the work. I got the package a few days ago, THANKS MOM YOU ARE SUPER FLY.

I´m having some problems with my companion. It seems like everything has to be done his way which is tiring me out. I just let him make all the decision and I don't say anything. If I critique him, he shuts down and stops talking. But it will get better...I hope.

Yesterday I shared some of my peanut butter (that came in the package) with Marlene. She said, “Que delicia.” Brazil doesn’t have peanut butter (that´s good and cheap). They have some kind of peanut butter that is terrible and expensive.

I´m learning new things every day, and I’m learning that I don’t know almost anything.

Go back to the mission field Frazier


Elder Willard

No comments:

Post a Comment