Monday, October 28, 2013

Surprise, no Transfer

I am not being transferred. I will stay and the missionary I trained is going to Pelotas. My new companion will be Elder Bispo (Elder Bishop...hehehe)

I don’t know anything about him but I´ve heard that his cool. Vamos ver. He might be my last companion.
I asked the President to leave me here in this area until I go home; looks like he will do it. I only have 2 transfers left. 12 weeks.

It feels weird that I’m almost going home. I feel like I just got here.
The family that got baptized got confirmed and are all happy. They have a few questions still and some doubts, like why we believe that God has a body of flesh and bone. But we are helping them out.

Elder Murilo is really happy to be transferred to Pelotas. He´s already tired of the area. It’s been 6 months since I got here and there is still a lot to do.

Hope everyone is happy.

Elder Willard

No comments:

Post a Comment