Monday, January 6, 2014

Two Semanas

Its almost over.....

This week was very spiritual with lots of feelings of love for members and our investigators.
We had lots of great meetings with the spirit and I will miss the mission a lot for sure.

I'm realizing the I will not miss walking in the sun, hearing people say no, dealing with people that chew us out and treat us badly, but I will miss teaching people the gospel of Jesus Christ, the eternal truths that bring us happiness and eternal life.

I, as a representative of the Lord, invite all, member or non-member, to read and ponder about the 
Book of Mormon and ask God if it is true. I testify that it is true, that the Lord wrote for us, and that it teaches all men to do good. And I promise that all those that sincerely seek an answer will find one. I want all of you to be happy forever and only Jesus Christ can do that for us.

See you all soon,

Elder Willard 

No comments:

Post a Comment