Monday, March 12, 2012

Second Week at the MTC


So the language is getting super difficult; I feel like I'm not keeping up with the rest of the district which is lame. Elder Royster will be leaving the district to Brazil tomorrow because he got his visa in the mail. So out of the seven original members of the district, now it’s two--with me, as the senior companion, and Elder Marley who is the district leader. We will probably will receive our visas this Thursday and leave for Brazil next Tuesday.

I haven’t seen Elder Jensen for 9 days, it has officially been the longest we've been apart...for like 18 months. Weird.
I get to go to the temple every week on Monday but I keep forgetting to bring my names!! This morning I forgot my recommend!! But I'll figure it out.

If anyone has any address to friends or relatives and would like me to write to them please email them to me. Mom if you could have Frazier talk to Josh Klett about getting an address from Brandon that would be great. I will write him a letter today and send it to him when I get the address.

How’s the pole barn? How are my brothas? What’s Marnie been doing? Has Katie been using the fundamentals of missionary work?

Eu sei que o livro de Mormon e verdaderio, Eu sei que a ingreja e verdaderio. Jose Smith e profeta de Deus ao restorado ele ingreja em terra. Em nome de Jeus Cristo, amem.

Elder Willard

No comments:

Post a Comment