Tuesday, December 11, 2012

New Companion


Final transfers have arrived and well I will be training a new missionary from the MTC. I’m super excited and I just hope my language is good enough. I have to go back to Porto Alegre to pick up my companion and do some training.

This week was really cool. Elder Lazarte and I decided to go out and teach a lot of lessons in one day like 11, when this area had been doing 3 per day. We went out praying in our hearts all day long that we would find the elect and invite everyone to be baptized. By the time we got home we had taught 11 lessons. I'm starting to understand what Christ said about faith, that you can move a mountain with your words. If you truly believe that you can do anything. You are a child of our Heavenly Father who has eternal potential. You just have to exercise your faith and work and miracles will happen.

Eu sou grato pelo oportunidade a trabalhar como representante de meu Salvador, Jesus Cristo, e fazer as coisas que Ele faria.

Papai Noel é legal, mas Natal é chamado por Jesus Cristo.

[I am grateful for the opportunity to work as a representative of my Savior, Jesus Christ, and do the things that He would.

Santa Claus is cool, but Christmas is called by Jesus Christ.]

Also I watched a church video in Spanish and understood like half of it. HA!!

Elder Willard

No comments:

Post a Comment