Monday, January 14, 2013

I could buy a pistol tomorrow!‏


(Howard turned 21 on Tuesday)

As I was walking in the street today with my companion, the phone rang. It was President Castro and I about dropped the phone in fear. It's not normal for the mission president to call you out of the blue.
He just wanted to know about our relationship with the ward bishop, progress and, of course, baptisms. Last time he called me I got emergency transferred to Rio Grande and missed a baptism.
 
On the 26th Elder Bednar of the Quorum of 12 Apostles is coming to our mission. And we can't go because we live too far down south, some new rule for missionaries. So I'm a little bitter.
 
Yesterday, Dianna came to church and enjoyed it a lot, it seems. She told us last week that she knows that the church is true. She said that before we taught anything or invited her to do thing thing, her life was complete. She is feeling the influence of the holy ghost in her life and she is making changes to get ready for baptism, like keeping the law of Chastity.
 
I hope that everything is going terrific for you guys. I'm in desperate need of a haircut.
 
Happy Birthday Katie and Mom!!!
 
Elder Willard

No comments:

Post a Comment