Monday, January 21, 2013

Transferred


I’m getting transferred to Pelotas, kind of a surprise. I expected to stay here and finish training my companion, Elder Nunes, but it looks like I will be shipped out tomorrow.
My companion on the other hand is been sick with a disease like chicken pox (Catapora).
He’s got red spots all over his hands and feet and scalp. He feels normal other than a sore throat, headaches, fever, diarrhea, and crazy uncontrollable itchy on the infected skin.
The doctor at the clinic said that it’s very rare to pass to other people, but it’s possible.

For that reason we have been in the apartment most of the week. Elder Nunes is starting to get spots on his face and is a little embarrassed by it. When you see members, they stop 5 feet from him and stare at his face and ask, “What...what happened..?” Poor guy.

We are pretty close to having a baptism here but yet again I will not see it...
The other problem is I bought a lot of food a few days ago and I don’t know what to do with it because of the transfer. I’m just gonna have to eat all of it.

Eu sei que nosso Salvador vive, Ele lidera á igreja dele por meio dos profetos vivos e dos apostolos. Sou grato pela oportunidade trabalhar aqui em Rio Grande, no outro lado do mundo. Com certeza, me sinto saudades de minha familia e meus amigos mas a missão vale a pena.
[I know our Savior lives, He will lead his church through prophets living and the apostles. I am grateful for the opportunity to work here in Rio Grande, across the world. Sure, I miss my family and my friends but the mission is worthwhile.]

Eu Amo vocês, Thank you for all the birthday wishes!!
Elder Willard

Mom, could you thank the Turners and the Woodingtons for the letters and packages, and of course Grandma and Grandpa.

No comments:

Post a Comment