Monday, March 11, 2013

Carnival


This week has been very difficult. The city if Pelotas, which I have discovered is the 2nd most humid city in the world, postponed Carnival until this last week. For that reason it was super difficult to teach or find people, there was a lot of drunks and trash on fire for some reason as well.
There is a young man coming to church out of the blue this last two Sundays, we will see if we can get him baptized here soon. He’s 16.
Frazier: buy good shoes or boots, not the kind of shoes I brought. I haven’t worn a pair of shoes that has fit me for over 8 months. Go a little more expensive and get good work boots maybe. Manaus sounds awesome.
From what I’ve learned on the mission is that each state is like its own country because people don’t move or travel very much. There is even a difference in accent between cities only an hour apart here. 
I love all of you!!
Elder Willard

No comments:

Post a Comment