Monday, March 18, 2013

Going so Fast


Cintia got an answer!

We went to visit a less active family to figure out why they didn't go to church and a friend of theirs, Cintia, told us that when she prayed she received an answer about the Church and that it’s all true. She said this with a big smile on her face.

 She went to Church yesterday and is progressing. But she has to get married first to get baptized, also there’s a young guy attending church that also could be baptized soon.
I feel like I was just here writing an email, I just don’t know what to write about.

Mom could you send me some recipes, by email, to make desserts like:
Texas sheet cake
Berry Delight
Brownies
Cookies
or anything American.

The mission is passing by really fast, I hope I don’t miss it.

Elder Willard

No comments:

Post a Comment