Monday, August 5, 2013

Another Transfer Shakeup

Today Elder Jensen and I have 1 year and 5 months out on the mission. We are becoming some of the oldest elders because of the growth of the mission. Well we had transfers and my companion has been transferred...to another area inside the same city.

I will stay and train a new missionary. We have no idea who he is, but I’m hoping he will be an American. But will probably be a Brazilian, which is fine too.

We have a baptism all marked up this week on Saturday and we are super excited. My new companion is gonna be super happy about that.

I didn't go to church on Sunday because I was throwing up during the morning...which was brutal. And everyone got freaked out and wanted to know where the missionaries were. A member family came by the house and dropped off a huge amount of food and soda. And we are really thankful for them.

This same family took us to the beach and bought us milkshakes and lunch. The beach is amazing on the Atlantic Ocean.

But I’m all stoked to get started again in this area with a new companion and we are gonna tear it up.
I only have 4 transfers left...or 6 months, so I’m gonna make them count.

I love you guys,

Elder Willard

No comments:

Post a Comment