Monday, August 19, 2013

Frosted Flakes

We had a baptism on Saturday which was great, like frosted flakes. Marica and Cristian were baptized and are excited to get involved. Also Everton is going to get baptized on the 28th which is a miracle. Elder Murilo is doing great and learning quickly, and his birthday is coming up on the first of September, I think I’ll try to make some sort of dessert, which will be difficult without him knowing...because he´s always flippin´ with me!

We are finding lots of people to teach in areas we have visited before. I think I have the flu.

The summer is coming to an end for you guys and the winter is become a little more tolerable.

Every single day I learn a little more that the church is true and that if I keep the commandments I will have eternal life.

I love you all,

Elder Willard

No comments:

Post a Comment