Monday, November 18, 2013

9 Semanas

Well Rosa is gonna be baptized on Saturday and we are super happy. She seems to be excited as well; sometimes people that are close to baptism get really nervous.

This week was tough but we got a lot of work done with some good numbers at the end of the week. 

I went on a division (splits) with a missionary that goes home in 3 weeks and we talked about jobs and work after the mission.  I don't know what I want to do anymore; so many different things I can do. 
But I won't worry about it right now. I´ll figure it out at home...just have to keep working.

We are getting excited for Christmas to call home on Skype. Mom you don't need to send me anything, I´ll be home 4 weeks after Christmas and one week after my birthday.

Falta pouco,

Elder Willard 

No comments:

Post a Comment