Monday, December 23, 2013

4 Semanas

Well, it’s Christmas time and it’s super hot....que triste.

A women at church asked me if I have O negative blood (which I do) and asked if I could donate to a women in the hospital who has been waiting 2 weeks to do a surgery and I happily agreed.  I went to the hospital today but they didn't accept my blood because I took some antibiotics almost a month ago...dang it.

Last week we had our Christmas conference and it was about obedience and the importance of keeping the commandments. Everybody, I think, left a little burned and with a desire to be better, which is good.

I think we have 3 baptisms on Saturday WOOHOO!

I´m getting a little annoyed with missionaries that apply their own understanding of the scriptures and not what the profetas have taught us.

Pray every day, read the scriptures every day and you will not go astray.

Elder Willard
Merry Christmas (Feliz Natal)


No comments:

Post a Comment