Monday, December 16, 2013

5 Semanas

Well this week was difficult. It was terribly hot and lots of people are traveling so it was difficult to find people at home. It’s still hot.

Sister Castro has started a new rule that all missionaries have to take showers two times a day because of the heat. I won’t complain, but I live with 3 other missionaries.

Sacrament meeting didn’t have lots of people because of the holidays, but it was cool because I got to sing, Pequena Vila de Belém (O Little Town of Bethlehem) which was pretty spiritual.

We are talking to lots of people and inviting them to hear our message and to get a free DVD about Christmas, but not many leads yet.

Learning more and more how the spirit works and how it helps us to do what’s right. I feel like I´m at the top of my game, right before I go home, which is sad.

I would really, really like to be home for Christmas but I’ve got to keep working.

Arrependimento é real, Nós podemos ser purificado de pecado se nos arrependermos. A Expiação foi feito, temos que só arrepender-se. Tenha a coragem de arrepender-se e encontrará paz.

[Repentance is real, we can be cleansed of sin if we repent. The Atonement was made, we only repent.
Have the courage to repent and find peace.]

Falta pouco.


Elder Willard

No comments:

Post a Comment