Monday, December 9, 2013

6 Semanas

Well Our Zone leaders got transferred; one went home and the other become assistant to the President. He was my junior companion about a year ago: I’m so proud.

Well I was not transferred and I will die here with Elder Bispo, which will be good I hope. My throat got better...all by itself.

We are struggling to find people to teach but we´re talking to everyone. We are learning that the most important part of our work is quality not quantity.

Anyone can give a one minute lesson about something important but what counts is finding a quiet, calm space where you can teach in a way that helps a person feel and recognize that we are servants of the Lord and that he called us to do his work.

Someone has got to get baptized soon or I´ll go crazy.

Falta muito pouco mas no mesmo tempo...bastante.
Até logo


Elder Willard

No comments:

Post a Comment