Monday, August 6, 2012

Another Transfer


I never want to miss a family reunion. The only excuse I can think of is being on a mission. BUT, that’s awesome; was the reunion in Sequim?

Anyway, I’m staying with my trainer for another transfer which is great because after working this area a little bit, we are starting to pick the fruits of our labor. We have a guestimation of 6-7 baptisms this transfer alone. People are just coming out of the woodwork. We were teaching a gal who seems very interested in the message; she told us of an experience last week:

“I was going to work on my bike (motorcycle) and as I came to a traffic light, I had a choice of two different lanes. Something told me to stop in the right lane and so I did. Another bike behind me picked the left. After a few moments of waiting at the light, the bike in the left lane was struck by a car. I thought to myself what the missionaries had said to me, ‘As you come to know that our message is true, you will face trials, but God will help you.’”

Satan knows who needs our message and knows who the missionaries are talking to and he will do everything in his power to stop the work from progressing. Heavenly Father’s elect are out there and are prepared; we just need to find them and teach them with power.

Eu sei que a Igreja de Jesus Cristo dos Santos dos Utimos Dias é verdadeira, e que Joseph Smith foi chamado por Deus. A Igreja tem a autoridade de Deus para realizar batismo, recebendo o dom do Espirito Santo e muitos milagres. Nós podemos voltar e viver com Pai Celestial si nós vivemos o evangelho de Jesus Cristo.

Eu Amo você!!!

Elder Willard

No comments:

Post a Comment