Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Visiting Parents


Some parents of a missionary who was going home this week came down to visit him for about a week. The elder took his parents to meet converts he had baptized, eat native food and see some sights. I don't think my parents would do that. I got to have dinner with them on one occasion and they came to visit our ward. On Sunday the American Mother called after, Help! I need someone who speaks English!! I was quite impressed that I was able to translate nearly everything being said for them. Can you imagine coming to a foreign land that you are not familiar with and spend a week there not understanding anything being said? But who knows. Maybe Dad would like to visit me or Sister Willard in our countries. I think Mom would go for sure.
 
All is well here. I'm just tired all the time. I never seem to catch up with sleep.
 
I love you all,
Elder Willard

No comments:

Post a Comment